Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hey Everyone

Hey everyone, so far this week isn't too bad, I am just sick! Bleh I can't win apparently! hehehe I guess I have a cold which isn't too bad, just really annoying to have to go to classes with! I have a stuffed up nose, I am tired, achy, just bleh all over so it's definitely a cold or a touch of the flu...*Sigh* Therefore this is a short little entry. Good news! I have finished one sock!!!!! I am very excited that it fits! I made some mistakes that if I were to do the entire pair over again I would fix but since I am not...the mistakes stay. That is how I know that I made the socks! hehehe I have started the second sock as well and hope to have that done sometime soon. Once again, if I had a camera I would post pictures but sadly...I am camera-less. Well except for my cell phone camera but it is not that great and I don't have the cord to attach it to my computer to load the pictures, and since I am cheap/poor...I don't really plan on getting one! ;) That's it for now, I am going to go lie down for a bit.

*Heart*
Chemmy

No comments: