Monday, September 8, 2008

More Optimistic

Hey everyone!
I actually have some halfway decent good news to report today! According to the AES website I have been approved by those two loans that I suddenly had to apply for. Apparently the bank is going to send me information about disbursement so hopefully that happens soon. On the plus side however, I have done everything that I could have! So i guess that i can't really do anything about it so hopefully it all works out. Also about the other day's post? (The not for kids one?) Yeah one quick thing about that, people knew it was happening, there were newsreels about it (video) and newspaper articles It wasn't being hushed up really, it was out there in the open. Grrr... okay enough about such unpleasant topics!

Today wasn't too bad, I was just incredibly tired! I don't know why i just was. I am going to try to get to sleep a bit earlier than normal so that I am not so tired tomorrow morning for lab! ;) Other than that though, it was a good day. Not too much homework, a movie in WWII, and it was beautiful out! Not too hot, not too cold. Although I must admit that I can't wait until fall happens. I love when the leaves turn colors and everything just looks so festive! Plus there are three major holidays in a row and I absolutely ADORE holidays!!!! I like to get all festive and in the spirit, painting my nails, fun earrings, fun socks, seeing the family, it's all good! The only sad thing is that I really don't have any fun socks or earrings for Thanksgiving but I plan on fixing that at some point. Actually my friend made me a pair of turkey earrings out of Polymer Clay a couple years ago that were adorable but they fell apart and the turkeys broke. I was really quite sad. I hope to get some news ones though, so I will be keeping my eyes open and if you see any/know where there might be some don't hesitate to tell me! Please! so yeah...Yay for fall!

About the socks that I was knitting, still knitting them! I really do like them unfortunately I messed up on the heel so there is a line of holes where they rejoin to the rest of the sock. It is because I didn't understand the whole "wrap and turn" thing. I got the wrap but when I went back and knitted them I forgot to pick up the wrap part too. Since I didn't want to rip it out I decided to leave it there. It actually looks kind of cool because it goes with the lacy-holey pattern of the rest of the sock. I will just do the same thing on the other sock! And next time I guess I know to grab the wrap part of the stitch as well! ;) Well anyways that is all for now and I hope that next time I will be even farther on the sock and I will have good news again! :)

*Heart*
Chemmy

No comments: